We deliver worldwide. For European deliveries please input your details and you will be provided with a quote on the delivery page.
Absolutely. If you would like to send an order (like a Gift) to a different delivery address you may do this. The delivery address does not have to be the same as the billing address.
Yes, of course! Just select the day you require at the checkout, we do have a cut off time of 9am for next day deliveries.
Our standard delivery for most items is 1 to 5 days. On larger items and certain delivery locations we will send out on our own delivery service, this is so we are able to handle the items and provide a more comprehensive service.
Unfortunately not! We will need to cancel the order and you can then re-do the order with the correct delivery address.
We're sorry. We work hard with our couriers to reduce delivery times and avoid delays, which we let you know about as soon as we know ourselves. If you've been waiting longer than you should have, and you haven't heard from us please email us email@example.com
Our courier company will leave a calling card and will most likely attempt the next working day. But we strongly recommend (so as to avoid disappointment) that you use an address where there will be someone to receive and sign for the delivery – like a work address.
Enter your code at the checkout exactly as it appears, some codes may have a minimum spend or only work with applicable items.
We accept Visa Credit, Visa Debit and MasterCard. Make sure your card details are correct and your billing address is correct. If it still isn’t working, please contact your bank
Simply log on to your account, redeem your gift card and this will convert your money into e-wallet funds. When you place an order, you will be given an option to use e-wallet funds at the checkout.
No need to worry! When an item is out of stock we allow customers to sign up on the product page to be notified when it returns into stock
All our items come supplied flat pack and require home assembly, they come with instructions on how to do this.
Unfortunately, we do not offer an assembly service.
No! Please follow the instructions carefully and use the recommended tools, using power drills can cause the wood to split.
There are no pre-drilled holes on the bed frame as the tower is universal and can be assembled anywhere. It will require force when assembling onto the frame.
Our cabin beds are suitable for ages 3-10 years!
The cabin beds are designed for children aged 3-10 years and our Bunk Beds/Highsleepers are designed for age 5-13 years. They are not designed for adults to sleep on them, however, we know some of you want to read your children a story in bed and this would be suitable on our cabin beds!
As most of our furniture is pine we have created an article to help you care for your pine furniture! Check it out here
If you receive the product and the item is missing parts or is faulty we can replace the parts or replace the whole product or we can collect and refund. As per Distance Selling Regulations, you do have the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days of receiving the item (the item must be returned in an unused state)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to return a faulty or damaged item.
If the items are simply not what you want, the items must be returned to us in good condition and in their original packaging and be resalable for us to authorise a refund. Our return address is
16 Mountfield Road
You can check our returns page for more information!
Your refund should appear within 3 working days from the date it is processed, but it can vary depending on your bank and the type of card you used.
Where you have given us your consent or if you have previously purchased product/s from us, we may use your information to contact you about the products that you have purchased - to tell you about goods and services which (we think) may interest you, our promotions and special offers that are available from time to time, or to send you a copy of our catalogue. Our marketing communications may be sent to you via email, SMS, post or such other means as we choose.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter contact list, you should either:
1. Click on "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the email
2. Sign into "My Account" on the website and edit your account details
3. Email email@example.com and request to be removed.
Please allow up to 5 days for unsubscribe requests to be processed
We do offer cashback on new in products only! To see which products are applicable go here https://www.noaandnani.co.uk/cashback-landing-page-c101 and check our our list orf products.
If you follow the instructions here https://www.noaandnani.co.uk/cashback-landing-page-c101 and fill out the form your cashback will be issued.
No worries! Once you have filled out the form you should receive a confirmation email within 2 working days to acknowledge we have received your details and then within 7 days you should receive an email confirming your cashback amount. If you have yet to receive this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject to the following Terms and Conditions, you will be eligible to receive a cashback reward (Reward) when you purchase Qualifying Products.
1. The Promotion is open to customers located in either the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland aged 18+ only.
2. In order to participate in this Promotion, participants must purchase an eligible product.
3. “Qualifying purchase excludes any item on sale”
4. Must not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount, including that of welcome discounts, seasonal sales and free gifts.
5. Participants must submit a product review of the purchased item to claim cashback and only submit the claim once they have completed the conditions.
6. Participants must submit their Claim within 30 days of purchase. The date of the relevant invoice shall be considered as day one. Claims received outside of the Claim Window shall be considered invalid.
7. Following the Participant making a Qualifying Purchase presuming full compliance with these Promotion Terms, the Participant shall be eligible to claim a cashback of up to £100.
8. After making a Qualifying Purchase, Participants must register their Qualifying Purchase at https://www.noaandnani.co.uk/cashback-landing-page-c101
9. Participants must provide the requested information.
10. Once the Claim has been received, the Participant will receive confirmation of receipt within 7 working days via email and a second email within 7 working days stating whether or not the Claim has been successful. It is the Participant's responsibility to contact Noa & Nani within 7 days of their Claim being submitted if email confirmation has not been received.
11. Participants are permitted to make one claim per order.
12. Participants are unable to claim for more than one item per order.
13. Noa & Nani reserves the right to audit and subsequently disqualify any Claim that it considers not to be in compliance with these Promotion Terms. In order to support this audit, Noa & Nani reserves the right to request any relevant information (without limitation) related to a Participant’s Claim(s).
14. Providing that the Participant has complied with these Terms and Conditions fully, they shall receive a Reward via bank transfer to their nominated bank account within 30 days of Claim approval.
15. Where a Participant returns one or more Qualifying Products, any Claims made in relation to that Qualifying Product and the related Qualifying Purchase shall be deemed invalid and subsequently cancelled.
16. All liability for tax in relation to the Reward is the sole responsibility of the Participant.
17. Noa & Nani reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this Promotion at any time without notice.
18. This Promotion shall be governed by the law of England and Wales.
Participation in the Cashback Service 4.1 You agree that you will not:
a. act in any way that may harm or impair the Site, Other Channels or Noa & Nani’s operation of the Cashback Service; b. use the Site, Other Channels, or participate in the Cashback Service in an unlawful or fraudulent manner, or in a way that could encourage others to act unlawfully or fraudulently; c. access or attempt to access the Cashback Accounts of other Participants or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate any of the security measures in place; or; d. seek to take advantage of any mistakes, flaws or loopholes (as viewed by a reasonable person) in the Offers or in the Cashback Service to gain a financial advantage.
4.2 In the event that Noa & Nani reasonably suspects any of the provisions in clause 4.1 have been breached by a Participant, Noa & Nani reserves the right to:
a. investigate the payment of the Cashback to that Participant and delay that Cashback payment during such investigation; b. reverse any Cashback that has been paid to a Participant for a Qualifying Purchase; c. remove the Participant from the participating in the Cashback Service. d. Either fully or partially suspend the service to that Participant.
4.3 For the avoidance of doubt, where Noa & Nani seeks to exercise the rights set out in clause 4.2, where a Participant returns a Qualifying Purchase to a Participating Merchant the return may be either a partial or full return of the Qualifying Purchase.