Here at Nöa & Nani we are business as usual, we just wanted to update you all during this uncertain time.
Delivery and Distribution
- Based on current government guidelines our warehouse staff are working within a safe distance from one another where possible, they have been provided masks and gloves and are required to stay hygienic through the day.
- Our current distribution centre is following these guidelines and we continue to dispatch items as quickly as possible, there may be a 2-3 day delay.
- Our couriers are experiencing some delays and we appreciate your patience and understanding while we try to get your order delivered as quickly as possible
- We are working closely with our couriers to ensure we are able to deliver your goods safely. With immediate effect, we will no longer ask customers to sign our handheld units and instead our drivers will sign it on their behalf. This now forms our proof of delivery process for all deliveries until further notice.
- Rest assured, our team of dedicated home workers are looking into all enquiries. Please bear with us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note we have currently suspended live chat and telephone helplines in order to speed up our email responses.
During this time we would like to thank you all for your patience and understanding and hope you stay well and safe. We would also like to thank our frontline key workers during this crisis. We have arranged for a discount link to be available for our NHS staff, you can access this link here